1. 5 principles for selecting LED lamp beads:
1. Look at the light quality and anti-glare effect. This is also the difference between various defective lamp beads. It has to be said that the lighting quality is the foundation of a lamp, and whether the spot is beautiful or not is the most influential. lighting effects.
2. Looking at the light effect, let’s first learn about the light effect: the light energy (commonly known as luminous flux) is generated per W of electrical power of the light source, and the unit is lumens/watt (LM/W). Under the same lamp bead power, the higher the light efficiency, the higher the brightness, the same lighting brightness, the lower the power consumption.
3. Looking at the color temperature, whether the color temperature distribution is uniform will directly affect the lighting effect; and the color temperature and color rendering are interrelated, and the change of the color temperature will cause the change of the color rendering index.
4. Looking at power efficiency, many people will ignore this point. In fact, the higher the power efficiency, the better. High power efficiency means that the power consumption of the power supply itself is smaller and the output power is greater.
5. Power factor of LED lamps: The low power factor indicates that the used driving power supply and circuit design are not good, which will greatly reduce the service life of the lamps.
2. 6 tips for choosing high-quality LED lamp beads:
1. Look at the brightness. Generally speaking, how many lumens (LM) your lamp beads can reach. Lumen (LM) is a unit to measure the brightness of the lamp beads.
2. Check whether the light is uniform and the color is the same. Good quality lamp beads emit light evenly and have the same color. For poor quality lamp beads, one lamp bead is bright, and the other is dark, and the color of the light is inconsistent. There will be distinct dark areas.
3. Depending on the chip and the size of the chip, the chip is the determinant of the quality of the lamp bead. In general, the larger the chip, the stronger the stability, the higher the brightness, and the better the heat dissipation.
4. Look at the glue and fluorescent powder. Generally, good products will use imported glue. The packaged lamp beads will not be deformed by hand, and the low-quality glue will deform or even crack when you press it.
5. Look at the bracket. Generally, the bracket is a silver-plated red copper bracket. The advantage of the silver-plated red copper bracket is that it dissipates heat quickly, which can better dissipate heat to the lamp beads and has a small resistance. Some businesses in the market will use ceramic brackets instead of silver-plated brackets. The red copper bracket and the ceramic bracket have excellent thermal conductivity.
6. Look at the packaging process. Good quality LED lamp beads have uniform color and good colloid consistency. This is inseparable from machinery and equipment. Production machinery and equipment is a very critical factor. Good product equipment can ensure the stability of each program. stability and consistency to ensure product yield.
Ningbo Sunshinelux is a professional lighting manufacturer of LED LED Work light, rechargeable LED Work light, floodlight, high bay lights, solar flood lighting and solar LED Street light and LED Road light.
Sunshinelux as a professional led flood light manufacturer and work light manufacturers and china rechargeable work light and high bay light manufacturers and solar flood light suppliers and best solar street light manufacturer and led street light manufacturers. please believe that we will provide the best quality, best service, best price, please contact us.